Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fuel Consumption Going to Tagaytay (Alfonso, Cavite)

Last Saturday, we travelled to Alfonso, Cavite via South expressway and we passed through Tagaytay via Sta. Rosa Exit. The road condition in south expressway was very bad and my Kia Picanto experienced many pot holes and uneven roads. Well I'm kind of worried of my Picanto's suspension and shocks and I'm hoping that it can handle the road condition it undergone. It took me almost 3 1/2 hours of travel from our place in Angono going to cavite. I averaged 60Km/h mostly on the expressway and even reached 110Km/h on the speedometer. We stayed in Alfonso for almost 2 days and we travelled back and forth to Indang during our stay.

My picanto only consumed more than 1/3rd of the full tank based on the gas meter. I just gassed up yesterday with another full tank and after recording the Km and the Liters I came up with a hefty 14.1 Km/Li!!

No comments: