Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Going to Antipolo

Yesterday, Me and my wife planned to have our Kia Picanto 2008 blessed in Antipolo Church. We are also celebrating the 1st birthday of our son, Alric, and it would be a perfect timing for the blessing. We came from Robinsons Galleria were my baby boy had his first haircut and we also bought a new stroller that we can fit in the compartment of our kia picanto. Going up in Antipolo was an easy task for our picanto. Running on 3rd gear on steep roads while having 3 passengers; my wife, my mom and my mother-in-law plus our baby boy. I never imagined that the small engine of the picanto can climb up in higher gear without any vibrations. When we arrived at the church we found out that the parking lot was under construction and we have no choice but to park the car outside the vicinity. We cannot find any good parking space near the church's entrance so we just decided to have our kia picanto blessed next week.

No comments: