Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our New 'Face Lifted' Kia Picanto 2008


Today, we got our brand new "facelifted" Kia Picanto 2008 model. We chose the "Blue Diamond" color because of its uniqueness and most of all, the dust and dirt accumulated are not that noticeable to light colored vehicles.

We got our unit from Kia Taytay Branch. Thanks to our sales agent, Mr. Glenn Lloyd Guevarra, he gave us a very good package and a lot of freebies aside from the standard ones they gave. For those interested in buying a Kia vehicle, you can contact Glenn and he will surely assist you. He knows almost all the ins and outs of all the Kia cars they are selling. You can reach him at 286-2030.

It gave me a hard time driving out from the Kia Taytay Branch with my new ride because the clutch pedal was so soft and deep. I was used to drive my father's Mitsubishi Lancer and the 'feel' on the clutch of both vehicle was far too different. But after driving it for almost 5 minutes, I got a hang of it.



Me and my wife gone straight to our work after we got the unit and I have tested the picanto in south expressway going to Sucat. From its 1100 cc engine, I was amazed how fast the picanto can run. Maybe because of the lightweight body of the picanto helped its engine to run smoothly and fast.

1 comment:

Lee said...

this car is just amazing, my dad got the same car from the same dealer. I think his is a gun metal grey.