Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What's on the inside?


This morning, I took pictures on some of the interior features of my Kia Picanto 2008.


Here is the glove box. If you'll notice there's an additional compartment above the glove box. My wife already placed her hair brush there. She is also ranting about the lack of mirror on the sun shade on the passenger side that's usually present on some cars. Maybe when we go to the mall we'll find a mirror that we can place on it.




The head unit that came with my Kia is a JVC brand. It's an Ipod ready HU via Auxilliary port.


Here are the manual controls for the aircon


Just beneath the aircon controls you can see the two cup holders where I placed my Ipod and another compartment where you can place coins. Kia also removed the cigarette lighter and just leave the socket that can be used in charging my Ipod, well that's fine with me because I'm not a smoker.

No comments: