Thursday, October 2, 2008

First 7500 km Check-up



Last October 1, I brought my Kia Picanto to Kia Pasig for its first 7500km check-up. I went there as early as 7:45 AM just to be first in line but there were already 3 cars that arrived first. Luckily for me I was able to schedule my Kia Picanto's first check up and be serviced first after they have opened at 8 AM.




They drained the oil and replaced the oil filter with a new one. A kia picanto engine only uses 3 Liters of oil according to them. They clean up also the air filter and the aircon filter. They checked the front disk brakes and cleaned it also. The procedures done was stated on the Preventive Maintenance for the first 7500 km.



All lights are checked and they also do a test drive on my kia picanto just to make sure that everything is working fine. They also do a carwash for my picanto but it was raining hard that day so I think it's worthless. After 1 hour and 45 mins, i'm good to go with my newly changed oil car.

1 comment:

Lee said...

isnt the kia picanto just great! I love mine too which came in gun metal grey. most people dont understand the beauty of small cars. and as small cars go this is the most fun to drice ever! keep on posting!